[soldpress-map lon=’-63.785164′ lat=’46.415902′ zoom=’9′ width=’100%’ height=’450px’]
OPEN HOUSES this week
Going to open houses is an excellent way to get a “feel” for the market and what’s out there for sale without commitment. You will meet our experienced, qualified agents, who will be on hand at any of our Open Houses to show you around – but never pressure you! Drop by any of these properties to meet us and see what we have for you – but don’t feel limited by the open house, we can show you any PEI property and will strive to find one that meets your needs.
TOP 10 REASONS
Why you should list your property with Century21® Northumberland Realty
- Extensive Web Marketing Program
- 21 Full-Time PEI Real Estate Agents
- #1 Real Estate Brand on PEI
- #21 per realtor production in Canada among Century21® real estate agents
- Our Exclusive “Island Real Estate Book”
- Top producing Real Estate Company for units and volume in our area
- #1 Listing Real Estate Company on PEI
- RCI Certificates (stay or travel on us)
- AIR MILES
- 2 Office Locations (Summerside, Borden)
TOP 5 REASONS
Why PEI Property makes a sound Real Estate Investment
- Lowest Real Estate Prices in any of the 10 provinces, $143,000 average home price versus $474,000 in BC
- Amazing Inventory of PEI Homes and Properties, usually about 3000 properties available at any given time.
- Due to our jagged coastline there is an abundance of PEI Waterfront Real Estate. You will find picturesque properties on inlets, rivers, lakes and on the ocean.
- Business and Investment Opportunities abound whether a B&B, a craft shop, tourist service business, cottage rentals, its all here.
- The PEI Real Estate Market is a stable, non-volatile market with a good ROI. It is an ideal environment for the novice real estate investor as well as those more experienced. There is more predictable growth without the spikes and drops.